Friday, June 03, 2011

Corbin's Surprise Party





I have been planning a surprise party for Corbin's birthday for months. The plan was to meet the Garrison's at 6:00 at their house for dinner. Somehow Corbin thought it was 6:30. As Corbin and I are slowly making his way to the party I am thinking of reasons why we need to get there. After washing our car, gassing up the car, and taking the longest possible route to the Garrison's we arrive. I ask Corbin, "Did they invite other people to dinner besides us?" Corbin's response, "I don't know what is going on." He didn't have a clue.

Thank you to my friend, her sister, and friend for decorating and making such beautiful and delicious food. Thank you to Judd and Steph who flew in from Utah. (what a great brother and sister-in-law), Thank you to Corbin's mom for being here and helping me plan everything, and thank you to our friends and neighbors that came. It was a fun evening to celebrate Corbin's birthday.

No comments: