Well, Cole and I on our way back up North had it planned to stop on Tuesday morning and visit CG Heath but was thankful he could change plans and take time out of his busy business day on Monday to get some early dinner/dessert at Mom's Cafe in Salina. I think we used to eat often on Sundays as a kid growing up as a family.
Seeing CG was probably on of the best highlights of the year for me. He is a great man!!! We were inseperable as kids until we grew and developed other hobbies....I hate to admit but we got away with ALOT as kids, much of which we both I believe have tried to forget, but luckily we both have wonderful families.....I wish I would have gotten a picture with his family. He took me and Cole around Salina, and eventhough things look the same things for sure change. We also visited his home in Redmond and saw places where we grew up.
1 comment:
We were so glad that you came to visit. CG was glad to see you after so many years. Your son is daring and we are glad we got to meet him. Now hopefully next spring or summer we can meet the rest of your family.
Post a Comment