A Hoosier Family
Tessa is beautiful and Lori looks amazing! What an exciting time for your family. I wish we could see you all in person.Thanks for posting pictures!
Congrats, she is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her. You all look so happy. Enjoy every moment.
Congrats! She is darling. What a lucky little girl!
I love all those pictures! She is a beautiful baby. Nice work Lori! Congrats to you all of you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tessa is beautiful and Lori looks amazing! What an exciting time for your family. I wish we could see you all in person.
Thanks for posting pictures!
Congrats, she is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her. You all look so happy. Enjoy every moment.
Congrats! She is darling. What a lucky little girl!
I love all those pictures! She is a beautiful baby. Nice work Lori! Congrats to you all of you.
Post a Comment