Cole starts school today at the Fisher's Motesorri School today. Lori had to make a scrap book page for him for school so I thought I would put in on the blog. I know Cole is really excited about going to school.
After blog hopping one day I came across your blog. I showed C.G. and I think he was happy to see an old friend. I have heard many stories of when Corbin lived in Redmond. Anyway hope you don't mind we will add you to our blog and try to keep in touch. You have a cute little family.
2 comments:
After blog hopping one day I came across your blog. I showed C.G. and I think he was happy to see an old friend. I have heard many stories of when Corbin lived in Redmond. Anyway hope you don't mind we will add you to our blog and try to keep in touch. You have a cute little family.
hey lori
cole looks so grown up-and he is very handsome!! my favorite comment was asking where his teeth go!!! he's so funny :)
Post a Comment