Saturday, March 12, 2005

Basketball Games and Taco Night

Well, this morning, we all woke up and Anna and I went to the sectional semifinal at Hinkle Fieldhouse at Butler University. That is the place that they filmed Hoosiers, I love that place. I think that is the actual reason I like Indiana as much as I do. They were good games, however, Anna had soo much fun playing and running around the gym that it was crazy. I hope she sleeps well tonight because she is going to need it after the way she played on those bleachers today.

It is rough putting Anna down at night, it is always a struggle as she generally fights it until the last moment. At times I feel like an inadequate parent because she is so against going to bed that it frustrates me. I guess this is normal two year old stuff and I have to say I win the battle because she does go to her room and does go to bed. Cole is just quite the cheerful little kid, he sure likes his mom and when she is not around, watch out, because he knows it and gets alittle upset....tough sometimes for him I guess not to be with her 24/7.

I saw a funny picture today that Ann sent from when Lori and the kids were in Utah, it is at the bottom of this entry and boy oh boy, can Anna be any messier eating her pasta? Funny stuff!!!! The other pics are of Taco Night that we have started doing, as we go to this cute little cafe in Nobelsville for Taco Night and Anna has alot of fun...and she loves the cookies after she eats...what else, her noodles. Coles hat and Anna helping Lori bake cookies....good stuff!

No comments: