Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Day I Created This Blog

Today I created this blog, it was the single greatest act of the day......Lori, Anna, and Cole are all in Utah, enjoying the nice weather of St. George, while I suffer in this cold and dark weather of Indianapolis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Partridge,

My name is Danny Furthington. I am a third year dental student at Case Western University in Cleveland, Ohio. I have six lovely children, four boys and two girls. (Johnny, Jimmy, Jack, Janson, Jessica, and Jenny) I love them sooo much. I can't stand to be away from them for a minute. These past three years have been soooo difficult being away from my family every M-F, 8:00-5:00. In addition my wife doesn't like my leaving at night to study so I just stay home to study, but I just end up playing with my kids and reading scriptures with my wife at night. Anyway, I was looking at your AWESOME website and noticed you are a dental surgeon at Indiana University. This past week I decided I wanted to become a oral surgeon like yourself after I watched a perio resident perform a crown lengthening procedure. WOW, I never thought I would enjoy surgery!!!. How much time do you spend away from your family. Is it 40, 45,or 47 hours a week? Does it ever get up to 50 hours a week? I think I could handle 45-47 hours a week, but never could manage 50. I noticed you had a family and were from UTAH. Please give me some advice on how I could get into dental/oral surgery like yourself.

please call me back at 713-660-9069

The Partridge Family said...

Thanks Judd for the AWESOME JOKE of a comment! However a joke, this phone call was made to me numberous times which I had to laugh out loud at about residency....