Monday, February 28, 2005

All back in INDY

Well, we all made it back to INDY on Saturday without any incidences. It was actually along day, however, it was good. We left St. George at 4am and both Anna and Cole did very well. Well I asked Anna if she wanted to go for a ride, when I woke her up, she emphatically said YEAH.....

Anyway, it is great to have everyone back home. It was fabulous to see Lori and the kids. Crazy thing is, Anna was sick however, she was a good trooper during the flight. We were so tired, only Lori made it to church and Cole slept almost the entire day, even after sleeping the whole night.....Anna just lounged around all day....they both have unique personalities. Lori and I both, were tired, that I think we went overboard on the whole eating thing, I told her that out west it drives a person to be healthy, then we arrive here and stuff our faces.....no drive here to be healthy....now can a person see why we eventually want to get back out west to see those blue skies....if you don't believe me, check out the posted pics....look specifically at the skies and compare the Utah and Indiana skies.

No comments: